specific realm accounting

Chuck chuck at pathworx.com
Tue Oct 18 17:48:10 CEST 2005

Is there a way to have only 2 particular realms get entered into our local
accounting database?

We proxy for 34 realms and presently all their data as well as our 2 local
auth realms are being posted into accounting which makes our accounting
database really huge.

I want to pass any accounting data I receive on to the downstream realms
without keeping a record of it locally. I only want our 2 local domains to be
in the accounting table. As long as all info we receive is passed along, we
hae no need or desire to maintain data on any of our proxied realms other
than the auth lines in radius.log.

Is there a way to do this? We use mysql but soon will be converting to
postgresql.

--

Chuck