how to config b2bua and freeradius together?

zhangshuai zhangshuai at goldentek.biz
Tue Oct 25 06:56:59 CEST 2005

Dear Alan DeKok,

Thanks for your reply. Could you please tell me how to run radius client with b2bua?

Here is my b2bua config file:

<B2BUA_Configuration>
  <SIP>
     <Local>
       <Port>5065</Port>
       <Transport>UDP</Transport>
     </Local>
     <Proxy_Server>
       <Address>218.97.252.34</Address>
       <Port>5060</Port>
     </Proxy_Server>
     <Registration>
       <Register>no</Register>
       <Address>218.97.252.41</Address>
       <Port>5060</Port>
       <Expires>600</Expires>
     </Registration>
  </SIP>
  <RADIUS>
     <Local>
       <Authentication_Port>1812</Authentication_Port>
       <Accounting_Port>1813</Accounting_Port>
     </Local>
    <Billing_Server>
       <Address>218.97.252.41</Address>
       <Authentication_Port>1812</Authentication_Port>
       <Accounting_Port>1813</Accounting_Port>
       <Password>testing123</Password>
    </Billing_Server>
  </RADIUS>
  <PrePaid>
    <Billing>
       <Option>mandatory</Option>
       <Refresh_Time>60</Refresh_Time>
       <Extract_User_Id_From>Proxy-Authorization</Extract_User_Id_From>
       <User_Id_Decode_Scheme>Basic</User_Id_Decode_Scheme>
    </Billing>
       <Use_SIP_INFO>no</Use_SIP_INFO>
       <Use_HTTP>no</Use_HTTP>
  </PrePaid>
  <Redundancy />
</B2BUA_Configuration>

218.97.252.34 is my ser proxy and 218.97.252.41 is radius server.

I run b2bua like this:

#cd \usr\local\vocal\bin
#./b2bua -d -v LOG_DEBUG_STACK -c b2bua-cfg.xml

Then b2bua could send the request to radius server.