FreeRadius with NTLM

Jaygopal Upadhyay Jaygopal.Upadhyay at Sierraatlantic.com
Tue Oct 25 15:30:59 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have a Wireless Access Point which support radius. I want to install and
configure FreeRadius to authenticate against NT 4.0 (Primary Domain
Controller), so that only authenticated users gain access via the Wireless
Access Point. Samba on the linux machine where FreeRadius is installed is
able to authenticate NT users.

Can anyone provide me with steps on how to configure FreeRadius to use samba
and allow access to WI-FI to valid domain users?

Regards,

Jaygopal.

"The information contained in this message and the attachments (if any) may
be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. You are hereby
notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication, review, retransmission, or taking of any action based
upon this information, by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message, and have
replying to the message and kindly delete the original message, attachments,
if any, and all its copies from your computer system. Thank you for your
cooperation."