adding a stop packet

Chuck chuck at pathworx.com
Tue Oct 25 20:29:51 CEST 2005

We are using freeradius with mysql. Is there some kind of script to easily add
a fake stop date/time to a user when one gets missed? Currently I am looking
them up in the accounting table and manually editing the entry. Would like to
find something that just takes username as input and creates a stop based on
current date/time. We don't use the accounting for anything other than
getting usage reports so if a few users are incorrect , no matter.

This happens frequently ( several times a week) that we don't get stop packets
from our upstream. Then when users attempt a login, simultaneous use check
item kicks in and denies them. They claim there is nothing they can do about
it.

--

Chuck