SQL NAS table

Alex M alexm at lrcommunications.net
Tue Oct 25 20:39:28 CEST 2005

Ok I have this table,

        id              SERIAL PRIMARY KEY,
        nasname         VARCHAR(128),
        shortname       VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL,
        type            VARCHAR(30),
        ports           int4,
        secret          VARCHAR(60) NOT NULL,
        community       VARCHAR(50),
        description     TEXT

So assuming ill will add this filds that have ip address too

        ipaddr          INET PRIMARY KEY,
        snmp            VARCHAR(10),
        naslocation     VARCHAR(32)

Now if I eneter secret and ip adrees it supposed to work I assume?
If it is not hard can you tell me what other fields are normaly stend for?

Thanks!