Can someone guide to configuring pgsql-voip docs

maruna maruna at monarchng.com
Fri Oct 28 13:29:59 CEST 2005

I read through the list archives but I still reading for almost a week now
no success yet.

What I a looking for is a document on how to enter my rate table i.e. tariff
for the prepaid VoIP and to which table of the radius db?

I have a successfully running radius server with pgsql-voip module. And the
NAS Cisco 5350 is able to send all the accounting record.

However, I need to have a rate table in place that will actually bill the
call traffic and disconnect the call if the h323-credit-amount turns to
zero.

Can someone guide me on this?

goksie