can not link to oracle DB

Lee Bobby bjldlee at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:39:21 CEST 2005

system:RH9
DB:oracle9i
freeradius0.9.3

I have complied the freeradius on RH9 and have setup the DB.But the failed
to connect oracle9i

the error codes are below:
rlm_sql (/tmp/bobby//var/log/radius/sqltrace.sql): Ignoring unconnected
handle 0..
rlm_sql (/tmp/bobby//var/log/radius/sqltrace.sql): There are no DB handles
to use! skipped 1, tried to connect 0
  modcall[authorize]: module "sql" returns fail for request 0
modcall: group authorize returns fail for request 0

I am confirmed that the radius.conf and oraclesql.conf is right: the right
DB user and password,the right DB server address.

I am really confused,Can anyone help me?