huntgroups and bad_logins

Jonathan De Graeve Jonathan.De.Graeve at imelda.be
Wed Sep 7 15:03:49 CEST 2005

Hello, I bought the radius book from O'Reilly and its a good book except
when you want to use freeradius mainly with an SQL backend. (default
users profiles in SQL)

Also the principle of huntgroups isn't very well explained.

What I want to do is the following:

NAS1: 10.1.1.1

NAS2: 10.1.1.2

SQL usergroups: patients, it

IT may connect to NAS1&2, patients only to NAS2. I've been looking on
the internet how to do this but didn't found it.

I also have problems with the bad_login perlscript. When I run this
script, it doesn't do anything (just hangs with no given output)

Kind Regards