Handling Radius Events with Client

Ali Koyuncu ali at intelicom.de
Thu Sep 8 13:05:36 CEST 2005

Hi to all,

Let's say we have a switch and two (free) Radius servers backing up each
other. I want to implement a client, that listens to the call-related events
(such as accest-accept, call started, call finished, failed, and etc.)
received from the target Radius server, and process these data based on some
rules. Here comes my questions:

1. Is it possible to handle Radius call-relaed events over UDP or TCP? --
because i am newbie to the subject, please excuse me if i am asking
something stupid.
2. If it's, how? Any sample source code can be provided?

Thank you and regards,

Ali Koyuncu
R&D Director

"I'm not Anti-Business, I'm Anti-Idiot! (Dilbert)"