seeing "Error: rlm_sql: Stop packet with zero session length"

Ilia Chipitsine ilia at paramon.ru
Sun Sep 11 14:54:22 CEST 2005

Dear Sirs,

we are running freeradius for VoIP accounting for Cisco AS5350

I see many-many records like

Error: rlm_sql: Stop packet with zero session length.  (user 'XXX', nas 'YYY')

in radius.log

I'm told that there's no error at Cisco, and that situation happens when
callee doesn't accept call, that's why session length is equal to zero.

Can status of that situation be reconsidered to "no error" ? I really
don't want seeing the same message thousand times.

Cheers,
Ilia Chipitsine