accounting file with belkin 54g wireless router

Michael Ding michaeljding at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 05:17:57 CEST 2005

>Michael Ding wrote:
>
> > I rememeber a while back when I browsing this thread, someone
> > mentioned that no every router sends accounting data to radius. Is
> > this right?
>
>That's true.
>
> > If so, what are the router sent acct data? If no, what do I need to
> > do to get the acct data?
>
>Ask the NAS's vendor.

Do you know any particular model / price ? I have search the internet. Most
of the router claims it supports WPA, but it really just providing the
authentication with radius. The accounting data is not provided. I know
CISCO has the router which provides both auth/accounting, but it is a little
bit too expensive.

Thanks,
Michael