Tru64 again

Tim Winders twinders at southplainscollege.edu
Thu Sep 15 17:13:12 CEST 2005

responding to my own post.  I saw a message about looking at the core dump
in another thread.  So, I followed those instructions.  Here is the output
from gdb:

This GDB was configured as "alphaev67-dec-osf5.1"...
BFD: Unhandled OSF/1 core file section type 4464

BFD: Unhandled OSF/1 core file section type 528

BFD: Unhandled OSF/1 core file section type 0

BFD: Unhandled OSF/1 core file section type 7

BFD: Unhandled OSF/1 core file section type 16384

BFD: Unhandled OSF/1 core file section type 8192

BFD: Unhandled OSF/1 core file section type 0

BFD: Unhandled OSF/1 core file section type 32768

BFD: Unhandled OSF/1 core file section type 49152

BFD: Unhandled OSF/1 core file section type 49152

BFD: Unhandled OSF/1 core file section type 7

BFD: Unhandled OSF/1 core file section type 57344

BFD: Unhandled OSF/1 core file section type 49152

warning: big endian file does not match little endian target.
Core was generated by `
                       '.
Program terminated with signal 1, Hangup.

warning: Couldn't find general-purpose registers in core file.

warning: Couldn't find general-purpose registers in core file.

#0  0x00000000 in ?? ()

when I did bt in gdb I got the same "#0  0x00000000 in ?? ()" response and
nothing else.

But, in reading the above, it seems a big endian v. little endian problem.
Does this help in getting freeradius to work on Tru64?

---

Tim Winders
Associate Dean of Information Technology
South Plains College
Levelland, TX 79336

Problem replying to my email?  Click the "Sign" button in the OE toolbar or,
better yet, get your own FREE Personal E-Mail Digital ID:
http://www.thawte.com/email/index.html