FreeRadius Proxying and Message-Authenticator

Thor Spruyt thor.spruyt at telenet.be
Thu Sep 15 22:58:01 CEST 2005

Alan DeKok wrote:
> "Paolo Rotela" <paolo.rotela at bluetelecom.com> wrote:
>> So you are implementing YOUR radius to support YOUR PROPOSED
>> method... well it seems some propietary...

If one wants control over a project, one should start his own project.

It's clear to everybody that FreeRadius is widely used because it's strong
and serves a general purpose (not to mention that it's free).
So if one needs something specific to one's needs, one should contribute and
hope that the project coordinators will see a general benefit.

Please do not reply... I just wanted to give Alan some credit, so that the
FreeRadius project will continue to evolve like it has before.

--
Groeten, Regards, Salutations,

Thor Spruyt
M: +32 (0)475 67 22 65