How to deal with this ...

Ezequiel O. Block ezequielb at pilar-ciudad.com.ar
Fri Sep 23 16:55:34 CEST 2005

Hi Guys,

Using Freeradius for authorization, accounting and ip pools management.

By mistake i turned off my NAS, and when this NAS came back online then
freeradius began rejecting my users as if they were still connected,
should my NAS send some kind of "Accounting restart let's start again"
packet to Freeradius in order to let him know that those users are no
longer connected? am i right? if not how can i deal with this kind of
problems? apart from not being so stupid again to turn off a nas by
mistake ....

Thanks in advance,
Ezequiel.