PEAP Protocol

Juan Daniel Moreno juanitomoreno at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 17:39:58 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

I have a little problem with freeradius 1.0.4. It's maybe something I
don't understand but I really need help.

With PEAP protocol, I have a user test with its own password. The
first 8 packets are fine but as I send the 9th, radius says Length in
packet header doesn't match actual length. Does it means that the
length in the first packet (when I send a two packets certificate) is
greater or less than in second packet?  Or is just the header length
in this very packet?

Thank you four your help.

Juan Daniel MORENO