LDAP and groups

Kenneth Grady klg at lanl.gov
Thu Sep 29 16:11:27 CEST 2005

   ldapsearch -x cn=my_group
#
# filter: cn=my_group
# requesting: ALL
#

# my_group, group, lanl, gov
dn: cn=my_group,ou=group,dc=lanl,dc=gov
objectClass: groupOfNames
cn: my_group
member: employeeNumber=0067,ou=people,dc=lanl,dc=gov
member: employeeNumber=0068,ou=people,dc=lanl,dc=gov
----------------------------------
radiusd.conf (file)
...modules
	ldap My-group_Users {
                server = "ldap"
                net_timeout = 1
                timeout = 3
                timelimit = 4
                ldap_connections_number = 5
                basedn = "dc=lanl,dc=gov"
                #access_attr = "employeeNumber"
                filter =
"(&(cn=my-group)(member=employeeNumber=%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name}},ou=people,dc=lanl,dc=gov))"
                start_tls = no
                groupname_attribute = cn
                groupmembership_filter = ""
                groupmembership_attribute = my_group
                dictionary_mapping = ${raddbdir}/ldap.attrmap
                compare_check_items = yes
                access_attr_used_for_allow = yes
	}
... authorize
        Autz-Type MY-GROUP {
                redundant {
                        My-group_Users
                        notfound = reject
users (file)
DEFAULT	NAS-IP-Address =~ "^123.123", Autz-Type := MY-GROUP

There's probably a better way, but this worked for what I wanted.