Segmentation Fault

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Fri Sep 30 04:27:04 CEST 2005

"Rohaizam Abu Bakar" <haizam at myjaring.net> wrote:
> Is there a way to remove all old modules ? or just simply delete the lib
> files...

  No just deleting the old files should be OK.

> Do we need to recompile again after cleaning it up... or just make install
> again..?

  If you install to a completely different directory, and se that
directory via "configure --prefix=...", then everything should work.
It's only installing multiple versions of the server on top of each
other that causes problems.

  My suggestion there is to delete the old files, and *then* compile *
reinstall.