Error on compile with eap_peap_tls

Franck laplagne at ulukai.net
Tue Apr 4 14:28:53 CEST 2006

hi,

  That's exactly what I was saying myself when I received your mail, how
stupid I was not to post the log on the net with a link!

here it is:
http://acmdb.free.fr/freeradius
and I'm using mandriva 2006 (updated)

Remarque: I was just able to compile the version 1.1.1, but I haven't
any idea why it works now, but the snapshot doesn't compile!

Franck