SQL trace

Mike Chamberlain mikeachamberlain at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 08:27:09 CEST 2006

Hi there.

We recently disabled SQL trace in the mssql.conf file because the sql
trace filled up, exceeded the linux maximum file size and comepletely
shagged our machine.  This is fine, except that now we don't see the
SQL statements in radius.log either.  How do we diasble the seperate
SQL trace file but leave the SQL statements in radius.conf?

        sqltrace = no
        sqltracefile = ${logdir}/sqltrace.sql

We have the radius.log files rotating so exceeding max file size is no
problem here.

Cheers,

Mike