Can Juniper router or firewall configured on Free radius

Zoltan Ori z.ori at morehead-st.edu
Thu Apr 6 16:35:23 CEST 2006

On Thursday 06 April 2006 09:37, Venu Gopal wrote:
> Thanks a lot for the reply,
> i got this link for configuring radius, but wonder is
> there any modification to be done apart from cisco
> devices.

I'm not sure what you mean. You have Cisco authenticating and want to have the
same for Juniper? You probably need to define exactly what you are trying to
accomplish and what you are working with.

On the assumption that you have Cisco working and want Juniper, too:
Decide what reply attributes you need and how you will differentiate the
sources of the access request.  Read about huntgroups. Or, you might include
both Juniper and Cisco replies in the same users entry since the devices
should ignore attributes they don't understand. I won't guarantee that will
work as I've not done it myself.

Zoltan Ori