pre-proxy programme

Mark Supersonik marcsupersonic at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 22:59:36 CEST 2006

Please, look at the fact that we speak about DOMAINS quota, but not users
quota.
The roaming users are authenticated by the authserv oh his domain (WISP).
So, apart from the users quota (which doesn't affect us because the remote
authserv does this work for us), there is a WISP quota, WISPs prepay to
proxy a volume of resources, and we, the setlement part (proxy), must
detemrine if before all want to permite this authorization

[access
WISP]

(user from Home WISP)