pre-proxy programme

Mark Supersonik marcsupersonic at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 11:07:07 CEST 2006

Sorry, I can't understand it....
If we want to look first if a WISP has enough prepaid, is not the more
consistent way to look into our local MySQL and reject or forward the
petition in the pre-proxy stage?

It's innecessary forward the petition (in order to accept or reject from the
reply) if we then concern about the roamed WISP hasn't qouta! We want to
save network resources...

We are trying to put rlm_exec in pre-proxy, executing a script which looks
if the domain has quota, and if so, returns 0; if not, returns 1 to cause
the reject by the proxy. Is it a good solution, isn't?

Thank for your interest in this so much, really Alan...