User in Multiple Groups

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Apr 7 20:31:18 CEST 2006

Scott Reed wrote:
> OK, Phil, you got me. I thought all I did was copy the to address, but
> must have used a reply instead.  Sorry.

Grin - it was not my intention to "get" you. I'm certainly not the
mailing list police. The only reason I mentioned it is that I (and I
suspect many) people drop whole threads at a time that aren't of
interest to them, so it was only luck that I saw your mail.

> Thanks for the code suggestions.  I understand what you see as the
> issue.  Makes sense.  I will experiment with what you suggest and see
> what I get.

I might have a crack at the re-ification of the SQL module early next
week. Still need to get a feeling from the developers if it's meant to
work that way and if so why or whether a rework would be welcome.