Version 1.1.1 stops responding

Duane Cox duanec at mail.illicom.net
Sat Apr 8 17:53:05 CEST 2006

I'm seeing the same thing here with 1.1.1.

I have 2 servers with identical hardware/software configs.
Both servers "hang" at the same time.

stopping/starting the daemon doesn't resolve the issue, rebooting the box
does.

I was assuming it had something to do with the sql module because that is
where it paused (see: sql hangs, was (conflicts/duplicates need))