How do I set up simple AD integration?

Dennis Skinner dskinner at bluefrog.com
Tue Apr 11 16:27:37 CEST 2006

Burton, Steven wrote:
> However, although I can see tantalizing references to 'ntlm_auth' and 'ntdomain' and the like in various files I cannot see how to trigger an AD lookup from a RADIUS request. So far all I have achieved is:

You are doing well.  Too many people try to jump directly to the end.

I *think* AD = LDAP is the piece you are missing.  See where that gets
you.  I don't use either, so beyond pointing you in that direction, I
can't help much.  You also prob don't need the sql.conf file as I didn't
see mention of an SQL server anywhere.  There is probably an ldap.conf
file or an ldap section of the radius.conf that you should look at.

--
Dennis Skinner
Systems Administrator