How do I set up simple AD integration?

Burton, Steven sburton at shepherd-construction.co.uk
Wed Apr 12 16:06:15 CEST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: freeradius-users-bounces+sburton=shepherd-construction.co.uk at lists.freeradius.org [mailto:freeradius-users-bounces+sburton=shepherd-construction.co.uk at lists.freeradius.org]On Behalf Of Stephen Walsh
Sent: 12 April 2006 14:34
To: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org
Subject: RE: How do I set up simple AD integration?

From: "Burton, Steven" <sburton at shepherd-construction.co.uk>
>I'd seen that. What I was trying to do (unsuccessfully 'cos I'm ignorant) was to try to find out what triggers ntlm_auth to run. Is there something in another file that sets this up?

Your authorise and authenticate sections define what modules are called. Ergo, if you don't have a LDAP call in both, it doesn't do the authorise (can the user dial up?) or authenicate (are the credentials right).

I've got a sanitised set on config I can send you, you don't need to do all that "nt_hack" skull hackery, mine is working pretty much OK out of the box with 2 config changes.

Stephen Walsh