How do i set "volume" limits?

YvesDM ydmlog at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 20:41:13 CEST 2006

Hi,

Using the latest freeradius&dialupadmin on debian.
I did find the option to set time limits (day,week,month), but i 'd like to
know
how i can set volume limits. (MiB's up/down transfered)

The up-/down transferred MiB's are sent by the NAS and stored into the db.
I can see all users sessions up/down MiB's tranfered if i query them in the
accounting tab of dialupadmin.
Though i can't see anything in the "user statistics" of any of my test
users. The page just stays empty when i hit "show", strange.

Can anyone tell me how to set daily/weekly/monthly volume limits?

Many tnx

Yves