openldap version

foreveruni at clix.pt foreveruni at clix.pt
Fri Apr 14 16:18:37 CEST 2006

Yes I think you can do USE_OPENLDAP_VER=2.0 (I think) in /etc/make.conf or
TRY_OPENLDAP_VER,I don't know for sure..
oh are you using eap? My eap is failling.Were you able to create the ssl
certificates in freeBSD?I couldn't.probably because of xpextensions.
can you help me?

Tried to upgrade current machine with:
FreeBSB 4.11
OpenLDAP 2.0.X
Freeradius 1.0.4

To Freeradius 1.1.1 using ports But it tried to install openldap 2.2.X as
well... I want to used existing openldap (2.0.X)

It is possible to force freeradius ports installation to use existing openldap
client?

TQ

--haizam