Send information to the Radius Client

Alan DeKok aland at nitros9.org
Mon Apr 17 16:50:52 CEST 2006

=?iso-8859-1?B?Q2FybG9zIFBl8WFmaWVs?= <carpeher at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I want to be able to send information (such a name, address, phone
> number ...) from the Radius Server to the Radius Client( I want to do that
> to a Host AP) after the Radius client has been authenticated.

  Will the client understand those attributes, and do something with
them?  If the client doesn't already say "send phone number in
attribute X", you'll have to modify it's source code to add that
feature.

>  I am not sure if I have to create a module (I do not know if it is
> necessary). But I do not know what files I must change. Can you help
> me? can you give an idea?

  The server contains documentation on how to configure it, and how to
send any attribute with any value to a client.  Do you have a more
specific question?