Default user in sql

Antonio Matera antonio.matera at create-net.it
Thu Apr 20 11:28:07 CEST 2006

Hi,
I have this user file:

TLS1         Cisco-AVPair == "ssid=VLAN3"
		Tunnel-Medium-Type = IEEE-802,
		Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = 3,
		Tunnel-Type = VLAN

TLS2         Cisco-AVPair == "ssid=cn-test"
         	Tunnel-Medium-Type = IEEE-802,
         	Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = 2,
         	Tunnel-Type = VLAN

peap1        Cisco-AVPair == "ssid=VLAN3", User-Password == "ciao1"

        		Tunnel-Medium-Type = IEEE-802,
                 Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = 3,
                 Tunnel-Type = VLAN

peap2       Cisco-AVPair == "ssid=cn-test", User-Password := "ciao2"
                 Tunnel-Medium-Type = IEEE-802,
                 Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = 2,
                 Tunnel-Type = VLAN

DEFAULT	  Auth-Type := Reject

TLS1 and TLS2 are used for the EAP-TLS authentication with certificate.
I want that TLS1 is authentucate only with the ssid=vlan3 and TLS2 with
ssid=cn-test. The same for the users peap1 and peap2 but here I have a
peap authentication with user and password.

Without the DEFAULT user in the bottom of the user file with
auth-type:=reject, if I try to authenticate TLS1 with a bad ssid,     my
user is authenticated without the attribute, but I don't want that this
user is authenticate in this case.
With DEFAULT user all works fine and the user is reject.

The problem is to set a default user if I want to use the sql database.
How can I do it? I need a default user that is matched only if the user
that asks the authentication isn't in the sql database.

I tried with the DEFAULT user in the sql.conf file but this is different
because it is always the first user tested, and in my case I have always
a reject authentication.

Thanks a lot.
Bye Antonio