rlm_attr_rewrite doesn't read the regexp in searchfor

Mark Supersonik marcsupersonic at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 25 12:05:44 CEST 2006

Hi Freeradius friends!

I am programming a proxyRadius (FreeRadius v1.88.2.3 in Debian) in order to
write a Session-Tiemout attribute with a value =3600 if the attribute
doesn't exist yet.
I have defined an instance of attr_rewirte called setSessionTimeout3600
with append=no, new_attribute=no, searchfor= NULL, searchin =reply and
replacewith = "3600"

I call then it in post-proxy stage, but i found that it doesn't do nothing.
The only thing it works is to set new_attribute to yes, but then  i have 2
attributes Session-Tiemout, there is no rewriting and no parsing of regexp.

Help please,  thank you all,

Marc