Special characters in users file

sumi thra sumi.techno at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 05:47:19 CEST 2006

Hey Alan,

Thanksfor your reply.

If im not wrong, The Wlan-Index is a vendor specific attribute, should be
added in the dictionary. Then we will not get the error message .. No
attribute Wlan-Index.

But im getting the error message like ..

/var/etc/raddb/users[2]: Unexpected trailing comma in check item list for
entry DEFAULT
Errors reading /var/etc/raddb/users
radiusd.conf[201]: files: Module instantiation failed.
radiusd.conf[309] Unknown module "files".
radiusd.conf[297] Failed to parse authorize section.

Any idea ??