Question regarding proxying.

Adam.Staub at rascompanies.com Adam.Staub at rascompanies.com
Tue Aug 1 20:52:14 CEST 2006

Where does this go?  Users?

-----Original Message-----
From:
freeradius-users-bounces+adam.staub=rascompanies.com at lists.freeradius.or
[mailto:freeradius-users-bounces+adam.staub=rascompanies.com at lists.freer
adius.org] On Behalf Of Alan DeKok
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 10:39 AM
To: FreeRadius users mailing list
Subject: Re: Question regarding proxying.

Adam.Staub at rascompanies.com wrote:
> I've setup a Freeradius box that I'm trying to proxy to an IAS box.
> However, I would like all requests that need to be proxied to use
> ms-chapv2 to 'talk' to the IAS box.  Is this possible=3F

  Yes.

DEFAULT MS-CHAP-Challenge =* 0x00, Proxy-To-Realm := "foo"

-

Note: This E-mail and any attachments may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is
 not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
 notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this E-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
 E-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and deleting it from your computer system. Thank you for your
 cooperation.