FR-1.1.2 dies with error

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Aug 3 20:00:33 CEST 2006

Alexander Serkin <als at cell.ru> wrote:
> We have some trouble with fr-1.1.2 & Oracle-9.2.0.6 & Solaris 9.
> The process dies periodically with the error:
>
> Thu Aug  3 14:27:43 2006 : Error: Assertion failed in request_list.c,
> line 1012

  It's probably because your DB is slow.  See the logs for messages
about "unresponsive child".  The code path to the assertion is taken
only when the request has been marked "done", but there is still a
child thread blocked, and working on it.

  Either fix the DB, or delete the assertion.  But if you delete the
assertion, odds are that something else will go wrong elsewhere.