NAS-ID missing in 1.1.2?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Aug 4 17:24:12 CEST 2006

"Drew S. Dupont" <dsdupont at alumni.indiana.edu> wrote:
> Has this attribute been intentionally left out of 1.1.2? In my 1.1.1
> build it works as a user attribute in the users file. But in 1.1.2,
> it complains about not finding it.

  Prior to 1.1.2, unknown attributes in the "users" file were silently
ignored.  This caused all sorts of problems with people who thought
the attribute should work because it was there, but mis-spelled.

  As of 1.1.2, it complains about unknown attributes.  This lets you
know that a name is mis-spelled, and that your configuration isn't
doing what you think it's doing.