noob with some questions

Eric Hilden eric at linkednetworks.com
Fri Aug 4 18:00:01 CEST 2006

What a poor attitude and even more, Free support is dedicated by those
with Free time. Think twice before bitching about someones work when
they have already posted the how to and know how to do it. If you don't
understand it that is fine and pay someone for the service. I have no
problem with that. I'm trying to get you to understand how this
community works. If you feel like you are personally being attacked that
is own aptitude of how you are seeing things. Don't get upset if someone
tells you go re-read something. They are simply trying to get the LIGHT
BULB effect to go off in your head. IT IS LIKE POSTING A GIANT BILLBOARD
WITH ANSWERS TO THE TEST ON IT except you don't know how to apply it.

There are three reasons why people won't do something.
1.) They don't know how.
2.) They don't why they should do it.
3.) They don't care.

You fall into category 3.