Unresponsive child

Matt Dunkin mdunkin at innflux.com
Tue Aug 8 18:34:51 CEST 2006

I tried opening a mysql connection outside the functions in my perl
script then using that handle through out the perl script. I am getting
the following error...

Error: rlm_perl: perl_embed:: module =
/usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/billing.pl , func = accounting exit status=
DBD::mysql::db prepare failed: handle 2 is owned by thread 9b19fc8 not
driver may need a CLONE method added) at
/usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/billing.pl line 214.