Answer

Scott Hughes scott at renshawauto.com
Tue Aug 8 21:03:53 CEST 2006

Now that I've opened this multi-radius server can of worms ... is switching
over to use the mysql backend on another host as simple as:

1) Installing mysql on another server;

2) Running the mysql.sql on that server to setup the radius database;

3) Changing the radiusd.conf (after backing it up) and un-commenting the
area that deals with the mysql

Thanks,
Scott