AW: framed ip in raddacct

Rheindorf Jan Jan.Rheindorf at spoe.at
Fri Aug 11 16:15:03 CEST 2006

Hello Jan (Talking to myself :D )

Solved this issue. Tried to force UPDATE-Packets with Acct-Interim-Interval,
but my cisco NAS seemed to ignore this. I dont know why.
This Attribute should be supported since IOS 12.1.

I could force the Cisco NAS to send UPDATE PAckets with the following command.

tunnel(config)#aaa accounting update periodic 5

now the Cisco NAS sends Accounting Updates every 5 Minutes
and after the first UPDATE the framed IP is in the radacct Table
and shown in the Online USers Page of DialUpAdmin.

I am happy.

Thanks Jan :D