Apple announces FreeRADIUS in Mac OSX Leopard

Stephan Budach stephan.budach at jvm.de
Fri Aug 11 21:50:25 CEST 2006

Hi Alan,

he he, I did that already. On my MacBook Pro, I got some errors about
some libraries, which made try again on a PPC machine. configure and
make were successful, but upon installing, there was some error about
installing the libraries. Install complained about a missing
directory in /usr/local/lib, which does not created.

I currently can't provide the install errors but I will on monday. I
was just curious if anyone has already built FreeRADIUS on Mac OS X
(Server) 10.4.x.

My next question would be about hooking FreeRADUIS to our
OpenDirectory server, which likely is only a matter of authLDAP.

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Budach