access reject replies

Lawrence Shafer detroit371 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 15:57:53 CEST 2006

Step 1, Read!!!
http://wiki.freeradius.org/index.php/Main_Page
http://wiki.freeradius.org/index.php/FreeRADIUS_Wiki:FAQ
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/excerpt/radius_5/index1.html  --this
is a good read.
Do a google search for radius install howto for your distro.
Once installed read through all the configuration files and try to
understand whats going on.
Find a howto for the type of setup you are doing and follow it

When you finally think you're ready, run it in debug mode so you can see
whats going on.
radiusd -sfxxyz -l stdout

If it doesn't work, read the debug! you can probably see what the
problem is yourself. If not, post it here along with the symptoms.

If you have any additional questions, google first, try it, and lastly
post back here. But make sure it is a detailed question so you will get
some answers. And remember the debug mode.

Good luck!

Lawrence Shafer