Regarding using strcmp instead of memcmp

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Aug 18 18:28:47 CEST 2006

"Ravi S M" <smravi at TechMahindra.com> wrote:
> Hi this is where the error is occurring  in UMR &  ABR in the following
> files, While running with purify.

  Which version of the server?  It's not 1.1.2, so I'm not sure which
version you have.

  And I'm not sure I understand the output.  And, you haven't posted
the input, so there's no way for anyone to reproduce the problem.
And, I've run it through valgrind (a free version of Purify), which
doesn't complain for the tests I've run.