No memory

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Mon Aug 21 12:14:34 CEST 2006

Hi Hasan

I don't personally have experience with the Sybase OSBC drivers, nor have I
setup FreeRADIUS with MSSQL before (We have plenty of MySQL, Postgresql and
Oracle installs though). I have however used MSSQL from perl before via
FreeTDS. The howto I wrote is at:

http://wiki.suntel.com.tr/index.php/Using_MS_SQL_server_from_Linux_with_Perl_DBI

You should be able to follow a similar procedure for FreeRADIUS.

There is another howto specifically for FreeRADIUS at:

http://it.reinhardt.edu/dave/radius-mssql-howto.html

Saygılar && İyi Çalışmalar

Peter

--