how to rewrite and replicate accounting?

Justin Church jcc at unc.edu
Mon Aug 21 21:56:58 CEST 2006

I want to take all accounting packets received and either rewrite
received attributes or append new attributes using a custom dictionary
and then replicate the rewritten packets to multiple radius servers.
Freeradius documentation seems to indicate this should be doable, but I
can't seem to find any specific examples.  Looks like I need some
combination of the rlm_attr_rewrite, rlm_preprocess, and rlm_proxy
modules?  Is this correct?  Thanks in advance.

-jc