Simultaneous-Use question

Roberto Greiner mrgreiner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 19:34:38 CEST 2006

After checking the sql.conf file, it really looks that all I need to do
is to add the NASIPaddress to the "simul_count_query" query. Is it just
that simple? Damn, and here was I thinking I would have to set three
different accounting databases, worry about keeping them in synch, and
handle three different sql.conf files. :-P

Thanks, I will try that.

Marcos Roberto Greiner