MySQL : where is db_mysql.sql from FreeRadius ?

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Aug 29 22:45:25 CEST 2006

Hi,

> as I'm trying to configure FreeRadius to use MySQL, I downloaded v1.1.3 but I
> cannot find file 'db_mysql.sql' (use to create needed tables) in related
> directory src/modules/rlm_sql/drivers/rlm_sql_mysql/ as it is mentionned in
> the doc.

the document is out of date and the .sql file has been moved, this
question is answered multiple times in the users mailing list - so
an archive search would have been fruitful.

go to the following location: freeradius-1.1.3/doc/examples

it was deemed to be far more useful to have the SQL schemas
in a clearer directory than in a deeply rooted part of the source
code hierarchy

alan