Interface binding problem

Marcel.De_Boer at alcatel.be Marcel.De_Boer at alcatel.be
Wed Aug 30 08:45:54 CEST 2006

Nicolas Baradakis wrote:
>> I'd like to set it up with the commandline switch (-i <ip-addr>), but
>> this does not seem to work (tested on versions 0.2, 1.0.1 and 1.2): the
>> server only takes the address from the configuration file and completely
>> ignores the commandline switch. I do realise that the commandline switch
>> is deprecated, but is it possible to get this to work somehow?
>>

> You may try a nightly CVS snapshot. I think the -i and -p options
> are fixed in CVS.

Yes, they are; thank you very much!

The CVS snapshot indicates that this will be version 2.0. Is this the
next planned release or is it more like a development branch which is
maintained together with a stable 1.1-branch? (I'm trying to figure out
if it's worthwhile to wait for the next released version or just use a
'stable enough' CVS snapshot for the time being if a release that fixes
these options isn't planned for some time.)

Thanks very much again!

Kind regards,
    Marcel