rlm_detail: Failed to aquire filelock

Mark Jones mjones at mnsi.net
Sat Dec 2 15:35:28 CET 2006

I am getting the above error using radrelay on v1.12 server.

The achive mailing list talks about changeing some close command in the code but it is not very detailed. Has anyone else run into this problem and fixed it. I noticed that when the above error occurs that if there is a auth request at theat very sec it will be rejected as in vaild password and logged that way to radius.log even though the password is correct. So that is more the reason I wish to get this fixed asap.

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark Jones