TTLS : where to indicate User/Password ?

Bruno Costacurta pubmb01 at skynet.be
Sun Dec 3 22:46:42 CET 2006

Hello,
I'm trying to configure FreeRadius using TTLS but got confused about the
User/Password definiton and/or location as it seems that (please see log
hereafter) user is found but not the password.
Currently I indicate it in table radcheck in MySQL.

radius.log returns me:
Debug:   modcall[authorize]: module "sql" returns ok for request 0
Debug: modcall: leaving group authorize (returns updated) for request 0
Debug:   rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type Local
Debug: auth: type Local
Debug: auth: No User-Password or CHAP-Password attribute in the request
Debug: auth: Failed to validate the user.
Auth: Login incorrect: [acer9100/<no User-Password attribute>] (from client
Olitec402SG port 1 cli 00-12-F0-21-1A-B6

file 'radiusd.conf' contains:
authorize {
	auth_log
	chap