DEFAULT access-reject Reply-Message

Garber, Neal Neal.Garber at energyeast.com
Mon Dec 4 21:23:08 CET 2006

> In your code, $RAD_REQUEST{'Module-Failure-Message'} what that
variable mean?

It means look in the RAD_REQUEST hash for key named
'Module-Failure-Message'.  RAD_REQUEST, RAD_CHECK and RAD_REPLY are
hashes that rlm_perl creates that contain the request, check and reply
attributes respectively.  For single-value attributes, you can test the
value by referring to the hash name and key name (as above).  If the
attribute has multiple values, then value for the requested key is an
array.

> Is there any doc on how to write scripts for radius?

FR comes with example.pl which is a sample perl script that can be
called by the rlm_perl module.  You can also find documentation for
rlm_perl at the wiki: http://wiki.freeradius.org/Rlm_perl  (the doc.
says RAD_CONFIG is a hash that is created, but I believe the code to
support that was only recently added..)